Read more at www.linkedin.com
This candidate will be responsible for building a clean and effective user experience for our customers. By working cross-functionally, this candidate will understand needs from the product management, engineering, and business stakeholders and will be able to build solutions that fit those needs.Responsibilities:
- Ensure that established design standards are consistently and appropriately applied within design work
- Engage with product management, engineering, business stakeholders, and third-party vendors to understand project
- Develop and present documentation, user flows, annotated wireframes, and interactive prototypes
- Leverage user testing make product improvements
- Help define user interaction models for new and existing products.
- Sketch and present UI concepts, including visual design and behaviors with paper sketches, wire frames, task/workflows, simple working prototypes, or whatever form best communicates your ideas.
- Participate in user-centered research with customers through focus groups, usage analysis, and rapid prototyping.
- Communicate UI design solutions to multiple development teams through detailed specifications and similar types of communication documents.
- Create marketing collaterals assets including, digital advertising, sales collateral, email, flyers, presentations, signage, brochures, proposals, social media concepts, and video editing
- Problem solves/collaborate with other designers in innovating and refreshing collateral within the boundaries of the brand
- Help the sales and marketing team to ensure we can meet expectations based on workload and resources
- Articulate the different needs of B2B and B2C markets when needed
- Mindfully ensure that design is on brand and strategically aligned with the Allerin's portfolio.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human Computer Interaction (HCI), Design, or a related field of study
- 2+ years' of experience in design
- Proficient in visual design and wireframing tools
- Should have profeciancy in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Brand designing and promotion experience is a BIG Plus!