Read more at cioreview.com
The low cost and ease of carrying out email marketing campaigns
make it accessible to almost all business, but the strategy should be effective. Here are a few tips that guarantee success in email marketing campaigns.
- Building a subscriber list
- Encouraging readers to reply
- Adding personal elements to the email.
- Use short paragraphs that ensure the use of proper keywords relevant to readers, include bullet points to allow people to skim through, and insert pictures illustrating the message.
- Insert links to call an action
- Making mobile friendly emails
- Keeping an eye on data which can tell a lot about the email's performance.
- Avoid overwhelming subscribers and make it easy to unsubscribe
- Good planning and analysis of data can make improvements to the campaigns.