The world is increasingly starting to understand the importance of digital marketing. Over the years, digital marketing has seen one constant thing that is change. Day by day the competition is getting tougher and tougher when we see online.
A marketer that is ready to take risks will be the winner in 2020. We have listed below around 15 trends and new changes that might hit us in the year 2020:
1. Digitally Present - It is important especially in the year 2020 that you build a strong digital presence. Customers nowadays lookout for businesses online and if they can find you easily that would be like an icing on the cake.
2. Social Media - With time you need to accept new changes. Almost every business is working towards building a strong digital presence.
3. Be more Human - Personal branding is another concept that seems to be on the radar in the year 2020. When dealing with your customers you need to add a touch of humanity.
4. Conversational - It is important that brands maintain conversations with their audiences. A continuous conversation will enable in building trust which in turn will lead to a higher ROI.
5. Influencer Marketing - This is another area that is increasingly emerging to be popular. Influencer marketing is expected to see a major rise in growth in the coming time.
6. Optimization - Successful marketers implement analytics in their marketing activities. Marketers keep a close eye on how their content is performing and if not they optimize the same to ensure success.
7. Voice search - People are increasingly shifting to voice searches. This can be attributed to the increase in voice-enabled devices like Alexa, Siri, and Cortana.
8. Video - This will soon become a major part of every marketing campaign. Businesses everywhere are sure to invest heavily in this area.
9. Visual Search - This is another area that needs to be given due importance. It is necessary that you work towards implementing visuals when it comes to all aspects of marketing.
10. Podcasting - Podcasting has been around for quite some time now. If you are new in implementing podcast then 2020 is the most appropriate year to start with.
11. Interactive Content - With popular social platforms like Twitter and Instagram. You can focus on creating content that is highly interactive.
12. Create Memories - In order to create a memorable impact on the audiences you need to make sure that you implement audience first marketing.
13. Automation - AI and automation are the two major technological advancements that have increasingly become popular.
14. Measurement of Results - Popular social media platforms like Instagram is now working towards shifting their focus on content that will add value and is highly engaging at the same time.
15. Communities - Make sure that you invest adequately in communities. Communities are said to play a major role when it comes to social media.