SocialCops is a data intelligence company that is empowering leaders in organizations globally including the United Nations & Unilever. Our platform powers over 150 organizations across 31 countries. As a pioneering tech startup, SocialCops was recognized in the list of Technology Pioneers 2018 by World Economic Forum and by the New York Times in the list of 30 global visionaries. We were also part of the Google Launchpad Accelerator 2018. Aasaan jobs named SocialCops as one of the best Indian startups to work for in 2018.
Have you been taking courses and reading all about digital marketing? This is the time to put all that to use. Join our Growth Team and learn all about marketing funnels, inbound marketing, campaigns, and content. This is an opportunity for someone who wants to be part of something big and transformative to play a critical role in driving our success.
At SocialCops, we believe that companies grow, products evolve, and organizational structures change. But one thing always remains – the brand. At the heart of every great company is a powerful brand that evokes trust, love, and respect from users and citizens alike. Our content, marketing and growth team is the guardian of our brand. The team takes our work and leverages it to build value for our users, clients, and stakeholders. At the same time, they educate people about our existence. After all, even great products with poor distribution fail.
As a Growth Marketing Intern, you will design ads, write content, work on social media campaigns, and learn how to use analytics to optimize marketing conversion - this internship will give you an opportunity to learn all aspects of Growth Marketing.
We're looking to hire in the following roles (Please indicate your preference for one in the application form)
- Content Writing
- Distribution & Community Engagement
- SEO & SEM
- Video Production
- Social Media
- Work with our product teams to brainstorm the launch of the next feature of our product or build landing pages to capture new users.
- Work with our talent team to help them run the next hiring campaigns or engage influencers within the engineering and data science communities.
- You will learn to write content, choose the right keywords, and build value for users and followers in the form of articles, blog posts, slideshares, videos, visualizations, and even ebooks.
- You will also engage communities you work across – sharing relevant content to those who are in need of better frameworks to make decisions.