Read more at www.linkedin.com
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the INM RBWM CC team.Principal Responsibilities:
The role holder is responsible for ensuring all customer complaints/queries received via the on-line channels, vide ehelpline and/or escalated to senior management/regulator/Group offices are being resolved efficiently and in timely manner. The role also needs to manage scripts for the CC channel.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery.
- Anticipating customer needs and working with internal stakeholders to respond appropriately.
- Share all examples of best practices to drive overall customer experience.
- Handle customer complaints efficiently within the SLA to the TCF standards.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Individual is responsible for his own effectiveness, development and results. Specialist or Subject Matter Experts, where matrix management and understanding of Group strategy is expected. Their contribution is often as a technical/professional specialist in their field.
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role.
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Display high standards around HSBC values and behavior.
- Degree / Post graduation
- Experience of 2- 7 years
- Experience in social media marketing / marketing / management of digital channels will be an added advantage
- Additional certification in digital and social media marketing (preferred but not mandatory)