If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC. We are currently seeking an experienced professional to join the INM RBWM CC team.
The role holder is responsible for ensuring all customer complaints/queries received via the on-line channels, vide ehelpline and/or escalated to senior management/regulator/Group offices are being resolved efficiently and in timely manner. The role also needs to manage scripts for the CC channel.
Customers / Stakeholders
- Deliver fair outcomes for our customers and ensure own conduct maintains the orderly and transparent operation of financial markets
- Ensure a consistently high level of service delivery.
- Anticipating customer needs and working with internal stakeholders to respond appropriately.
- Share all examples of best practices to drive overall customer experience.
- Handle customer complaints efficiently within the SLA to the TCF standards.
Leadership & Teamwork
- Individual is responsible for his own effectiveness, development and results. Specialist or Subject Matter Experts, where matrix management and understanding of Group strategy is expected. Their contribution is often as a technical/professional specialist in their field.
- Support achievement of the HSBC vision, Values, goals and culture in personal behaviour, actions and decision making.
- Take personal responsibility for understanding and agreeing performance expectations, completing the necessary mandatory training and developing the levels of capability and competence needed to be effective in the role.
- Contribute to team development, effectiveness and success by sharing knowledge and good practice, working collaboratively with others to create a productive, diverse and supportive working environment.
- Display high standards around HSBC values and behavior.
- Degree / Post graduation
- Experience of 2- 7 years
- Experience in social media marketing / marketing / management of digital channels will be an added advantage
- Additional certification in digital and social media marketing (preferred but not mandatory)