Read more at www.linkedin.com
LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. We’re much more than a digital resume - we transform lives through innovative products and technology.
We are looking for a Marketing Solutions Emerging Account Executive to join our fast-growing team in identifying potential client opportunities and generating new business. You will be responsible for responding to highly signaled inbound inquiries as well as blanketing your region with outbound activity. You will strategically approach target companies and sell marketing solutions that help them achieve their marketing objectives. Although you strive to meet and exceed quota, you will always act in the best interest of the client, align with LinkedIn’s culture and values, and contribute to the lively dynamic of the team.Responsibilities:
- Prospect relentlessly to build pipeline and strong relationships with prospects
- Develop and execute a strategic plan for your book of business leveraging LinkedIn’s various tools
- Secure new business by developing and presenting relevant solutions that help clients achieve their marketing objectives
- Leverage your understanding of the digital media space to educate clients on their opportunities
- Close new business consistently at or above quota expectations
- Create reliable forecasts and be completely transparent with management on your pipeline status
- Be proactive about solving problems and be ready to take on additional initiatives and responsibilities as they emerge
- Independent and self motivated individual with strong market intelligence
- MBA degree in related field
- 3+ years of experience in digital sales /BD/demand generation/inside sales
- Demonstrated ability to find, manage and close high-level business in an evangelist sales environment
- Ability to assess business opportunities and use data to inform decision making and persuade others
- Ability to manage a large number of prospect situations simultaneously while positioning company products against direct and indirect competitors
- Passion for working in a dynamic startup environment; comfort with ambiguity and ability to deliver results under pressure
- Ability to provide comprehensive advertising solutions to clients.
As a part of the application process for some Sales roles at LinkedIn, candidates may be asked to complete a series of online games, created by pymetrics to assess certain candidate qualities to help evaluate a candidate’s potential match for the position. If the pymetrics process applies to this role, you will receive an invitation with additional information. LinkedIn reviews the pymetrics results alongside other information about candidate qualifications as a part of the application review.