Read more at www.linkedin.com
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
The Small and Medium Business team contributes directly to this mission by connecting every business in the world with their customers on Facebook, and then helping them grow through Facebook solutions including advertising and Pages. We succeed when we help our customers grow their business. In this role, you will be directly responsible for driving business growth by partnering with both agencies and non-agencies, through collaboration, consultation, education and support. Success in this position requires the ability to own client relationships from end-to-end, work directly with marketing and technical teams to consult on Facebook solutions, strong negotiation and problem solving skills, a collaborative mindset, and the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment. Ideal candidates will have previous experience in account management and/or selling marketing solutions. This position is based in our Gurgaon / Mumbai office and will support partners in the India Market.Responsibilities:
- Become an expert in Facebook’s solutions for businesses of all sizes and adapt recommendations quickly to suit varying client needs
- Grow revenue, educate and lead strategic conversations with SMB clients and navigate complex relationships.
- Demonstrate expertise in all matters relevant to your book of business, including escalation and troubleshooting to resolve client issues
- Work with small and medium business to improve the performance of their overall Facebook campaigns
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing and Product teams within Facebook
- Bachelors is a must with ideally a Masters/MBA degree with outstanding academic performance
- 4+ years of experience in account management, performance marketing, digital marketing, sales
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage tasks within a fast-paced environment while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Strong problem solving and quantitative analytical skills
- Understanding of television, Internet and other media
- Results and detail orientated with a very hands on approach