SRV MEDIA is india’s topmost digital marketing agency in Pune, India. We specialise in creating digital marketing solutions for web, mobile and social media to help companies engage and inspire their audiences.We are a young agency, with a strong portfolio comprised of several high profile brands in India and Abroad. We are a small team of skilled and friendly people, very passionate about our work and committed to constantly delivering a top quality service for which we are valued by our clients.
We are looking for an experienced Brand Communication Manager, who shares our passion and drive, to join our team and open the doors to new fantastic opportunities that will allow us to take the business to the next level.This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is excited by the prospect of growing with the agency in a friendly environment and having a key role in the process.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Capability to know and understand the concepts of branding, brand communication thoroughly
- Understanding digital branding and is able to plan, execute, monitor and report the branding activities for any brand
- Designing & managing the social media marketing strategy for clients; focusing on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and Instagram
- Ability to write creative quotes, punch lines, taglines, ad content for any brand
- Ability to drive engagement on any social platform as well as capability of having offline synchronization for branding activities
- Effectively manage a team and client deliverables
- Creating social media campaigns and calls-to-action that drive target buyers to client sites and generate leads for our clients
- Playing a brand consulting/advising role with respect to the online advertising environment
- Co-ordinate with the graphic designing team to create innovative designs.
- Ability to manage in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment.
- Execution of all social media activities (i.e. tweeting, sharing, engaging, liking, increasing social reach, etc) for clients.
The ideal candidate should have:
- 3+ years of relevant experience in brand communication and/or online strategy
- Strong English writing and speaking skills
- Familiarity with internet & search engines
- The ability to ideate and execute a campaign or strategy successfully within the stipulated timeline
- A creative mindset with strong analytical skills
- Strong understanding of how content works on a social web
- Knowledge of Analytics and Google Ad Words would be a plus