Read more at www.linkedin.com
Zomato is an online platform that is responsible for powering amazing dining experiences for our users daily both in home and whilst dining out. We started with a vision to ensure that no one ever has a bad meal! Over 10 years Zomato has steadily built both a search and discovery platform that fuels stable and growing transaction businesses. Today Zomato has multiple products and services that ensure our users have a great experience whilst improving the food industry.
The last 5 years is where most of Zomato’s growth has happened, our mission has also evolved to something exponentially greater than being a restaurant reviews and food delivery platform. We are already taking baby steps towards being the biggest farm to mouth food company in the world.
Every month, Zomato connects more than 90 million users with 1.3m restaurants globally. Zomato continuously aims to serve a bigger purpose of providing better food for all! In order to do this, we need to ensure that users have access to a wide assortment at quality restaurants that are available and accessible.
Zomans live by this, it’s our bible and we aim to change industry standards based on these four factors - Availability, Assortment, Accessibility and Quality. Users need food, they need variety, they need access to it and most importantly they need it to be high quality!
We are constantly developing a combination of a healthy user ecosystem, great content and an innovative product that makes us a game changer in our field - we are transforming our markets into kitchen-less spaces that give our users a choice of cooking because they want to, not because they have to! As an employee of Zomato, you will be helping us build this vision.
Please see our blog for more: https://www.zomato.com/blog/10-yearsZomato's Momentum
- Zomato annual revenues increased by 45% in FY'18
- Zomato Gold launched in November 2017 and already has 3000+ restaurant partners that serve our ever-increasing subscriber base of more than 400,000 people.
- We strive to constantly enhance our technology at a phenomenal pace
- Zomato food ordering business has been growing at a considerable rate since inception and currently grows by 2x every 3 months!
- To make sure we match the increasing number of orders with smooth delivery and customer satisfaction, we are supporting this function with a fleet of 50,000+ riders
Your typical day as a Zoman:
- Advanced understanding of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Knowledge and use of after effects is a big plus
- Experience from Digital Content Agencies, Social media agency, creative agency
- Candidate must possess at least a an Advanced Diploma, Higher Graduate , Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent.
- A design portfolio
- The candidate should be able to ideate and execute posts for social media on a day to day basis
- Understanding of digital ad design, web design is a must
- Who can work on video formats along with static and build micro content buckets for Gold
- Design eye-catching web and mobile banners for display ad campaigns.
- Delivering high volume of creative designs within stipulated deadlines.
- A good command over English language and its usage on social media is a big plus
- A social media junkie - who knows what’s trending and what’s not on digital media and can churn out advanced creatives based on briefs.
- Understanding of various design formats like cinemagraphs, stop motion, gifs etc. is a must.
- You will be living, breathing, sleeping design. A typical day will involve developing social media calendars, building and executing day-to-day campaigns to build Gold as a brand on social platforms.
- Directly aligned with the communications and digital marketing teams to deploy daily set of ads for user acquisition. Will be working on international communication design as well.