As a Business Analyst, you will be responsible for finding data driven solutions/insights to real time business problems. The role involves crunching large chunks of data and deriving meaningful insights out of same, and at the same time, communicating the same to top management and key stakeholders to ensure the insights are also acted upon/executed, end to end. As a partner to Business, Business Analyst jointly owns the goals for the portfolio he/she is taking care of. Being organized, having good stream of thought and technical bent of mind and being able to articulate issues clearly, helps.
What You Will Be Responsible For:
- Sales Analytics - Enable data driven decision making by crunching large data points and summarizing key actionable insights to respective stakeholders (Marketing, Merchandising, Business Development and Top management)
- Watch guard for KBMs of portfolio - Keep a close eye on all Key Business Metrics of portfolio and do a root cause analysis may there be any significant spike/dip in any KBM and keep all stakeholders updated
- Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Annual Planning - Work closely with Category Managers and Cluster Heads on their Daily/Weekly/Monthly Goals and conduct weekly review meetings on performance
- New Initiatives - Identify complex fuzzy problems, break it down in smaller parts and implement creative, data-driven solutions.
- Leverage state-of-the-art Digital analytics and data mining tools and modeling techniques to solve business problems
We Are Looking For Someone:
- Who has an analytical bent of mind.
- Who doesn't hesitate to confront new problems in dynamic business environment.
- Who has a minimum 3-4 years of business analytics experience in consulting, research, eCommerce or sales/marketing roles.
- Who is a self-starter and can work independently.
- Who can collaborate across departments & business functions.
- Who has strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Who has an MBA degree from Top B School (preferred).