We are currently seeking an active person in digital marketing to join us. The candidate must engage actively with travellers through social media delivering Open Eyes travel philosophy. And develop digital marketing strategies to reach out to new markets with our current responsible tourism products.
We look for a candidate with excellent communication skills to convert our tours to storytelling and inspiring experiences to the market.
You will also be supporting, when necessary, some functions as travel specialist with the logistic team, for our Delhi tours and group travellers in Delhi.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Engage with the public through social media and ensure visitor flow to digital sites. Devise new ways to market products.
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns in the field as social media, Web analytics, e-mail marketing and search engine optimization, among others.
- Oversee a social media strategy
- Manage and maintain the organisation’s website(s)
- Write and optimise content for Open Eyes and Wellness Retreats websites and social networking accounts such as Facebook and Instagram. Monthly calendar planning and implementation.
- Track and analyse website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Continually work on the Search Engine Optimization of the websites.
- Write copy for marketing campaigns
- Manage different online travel portals such as Trip Advisor, HQ, Vayable, etc….
- Identify new trends in digital marketing and create business opportunities.
- Develop a strong sense vision and Open Eyes philosophy. Present an image that mirrors company values and goals. Being an Open Eyes’ Ambassador.
- Knowledge of the market, Open Eyes’ products, and of the company’s competitors.
- Support when necessary as travel specialist and internal logistics for the new vertical of Delhi tours.
- Support when necessary with travellers in Delhi.
- Attend product launches and networking events
It is important to understand Open Eyes’s goal, purpose and capability performances. As small social enterprise, we have some limitations to reach out to new markets. However, this makes this job position more interesting and challenging for those ambitious candidates who sees organizations as personal and professional growth in their lives.
Creativity thinking, using limited financial and human sources, for the creation of new ideas of digital marketing strategy is a must!