Read more at www.linkedin.com
isango!, part of Hotelbeds Group, an online b2c company operating across 300+ destinations with offices in Gurgaon, London and Palma de Mallorca. isango is an online retailer of attractions, activities, short-breaks and transfers, with over 10,000 travel products to offer.
Hotelbeds Group was named a top travel company to work for by an Expansions Spain business magazine survey that covered 500 companies in Spain. Hotelbeds Group jumped 20 positions to be number 52 this year and the only travel company in top 100. This result a testimony to the dynamic culture and the excellent workforce. Content Writer – Digital Product Management
Education: BA/ MA degree in a related field preferably in English Literature or JournalismKey Responsibilities:
- The role requires a publisher mindset where you create the content our customer is looking for and then to optimize the path to conversion.
- Developing saleable, SEO-friendly and structured information architecture.
- Researching new destinations & travel products as per Isango’s launch plan.
- Writing clear, concise and grammatically correct content to support destinations & travel products on the Isango! website.
- Developing and maintaining a clear and consistent brand voice.
- Analyze content performance and make critical decisions on the direction of our content strategy.
- Collaborate with internal teams to ensure content plan meet the needs of the business.
- Contribute to our collaborative content planning process including brainstorming, refinement and finalization of writing and style
- 4-7 years (can be 3-5 years) of experience in writing, conceptualizing, planning, editing or repurposing content
- Ideally targeting a Western (UK/US) audience.
- Experience ideally in a content management, copy writing or content creation role
- Experience creating content for digital touchpoints
- Background in travel writing would be a plus
- Able to craft and articulate clear, consistent and creative content
- Clear understanding of the business goal behind the creation of a content piece
- Understanding of basic SEO, content categorization, structure and development
- Excellent research skills and passion for travelling
- Ability to connect well with the people in different parts of the organization (Product, Marketing, Design etc)
- Proven editorial skills with outstanding command of the English language
- An eye for detail
- Organized, enthusiastic, professional and good business communication skills