WeWork is seeking a Copywriter to join the Brand Marketing team. The ideal candidate is passionate about brand voice and tone, and conveying brand identity through effective and clever messaging. You will take on projects that span marketing, advertising, PR, member experience and our digital products.
- Write engaging and thoughtful copy for diverse projects such as emails, advertising campaigns, physical assets, website experiments, sales collateral, PR related functions, digital and social ad campaigns and more.
- Translate WeWork voice to be used across multiple target audiences including prospective and current members, employees, and partners.
- Help maintain Voice Guidelines to ensure consistency throughout all our spirited communications.
- 3-4 years’ experience in copywriting and editing marketing communications—includinginteractive copy, print copy, and video copy—either at a well-known brand or agency with high-profile clients
- Bachelor’s degree preferably in English, writing, journalism, or another relevant subject
- Outstanding writing and grammar chops with refined proofreading and editing skills
- Highly organized and able to manage many projects cross departmentally at once
- Motivated by writing copy that sounds funky & fresh
- Must work with tight deadlines and a fast-paced work life