At Uber, we ignite opportunity by setting the world in motion. We take on big problems to help drivers, riders, delivery partners, and eaters get moving in more than 600 cities around the world.
We welcome people from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build a future where everyone and everything can move independently. If you have the curiosity, passion, and collaborative spirit, work with us, and let’s move the world forward, together.
About The Role:
Uber is seeking a senior creative professional to lead, manage, and grow the India South Asia creative team. The role will lead both our Rides and Eats business. The role requires generation of excellent creative output, great execution, bold innovation and passion for quality. You are inspired by the unknown and never settle, solving problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind. You're passionate about taking projects to completion. You inspire your team and external agencies to the deliver creative that exceeds expectations.
What You'll Do:
What You'll Need:
- Work among other exceptionally skilled team in a fast-paced, rapidly growing, highly collaborative environment and thrive in a start-up culture.
- From integrated marketing campaigns to digital marketing to CRM & performance marketing communications, you will have the opportunity to give a local voice to Uber's communications
- Conceptualize and execute both large scale and small scale brand expressions that are incredibly impactful, positive and category-firsts.
- Push projects to a world class level conceptually. Craft and lead premier executions that range from illustration to environmental design
- Lead a team of talented copywriters, art designers and motion designers.
- Manage and direct outside agencies in a variety of cross disciplinary executions
- Help designers become a source of inspiration for marketing efforts and inspire marketing management to be even more potent
- Teach creative teams across regions how to strengthen their voices to become thought and creative leaders in their local markets
- Enable regional teams to ship high quality creative assets with minimal effects on velocity, maximizing quality, creativity and timely delivery
- Build team camaraderie and apply best practices in cross region knowledge sharing
- Build the systems for you (and others) to effectively identify, evaluate and hire designers and writers who can take Uber to new levels of excellence
- 15+ years of relevant visual design experience in print, interactive design, environmental design, social media, and/or direct marketing, preferably in a traditionally managed creative or digital agency environment.
- 8+ years experience directly managing, mentoring, and building local and remote design teams
- Highly strategic and conceptual thinker with love of storytelling and that pushes creative boundaries
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting an expected brand standard and high bar for aesthetic quality
- Experienced overseeing relationships with brand consultancies and interactive agencies.