Quaero is the leading Customer Data Management (CDP) for direct marketers, direct marketing agencies and digital publishers. In compliment of this product offering, we deploy teams of data scientists, data engineers, BI practitioners and strategic consultants to help our customers succeed in generating insights, monetizing data and evolving their businesses to be truly data driven.
At Quaero, we consider ourselves business minded adventures. We are collaborative, empowered and accountable. We are driven by intellectual curiosity and the desire to deliver a best in class result.
We offer an attractive total rewards package to all employees.
As a Data Scientist, you’ll lead a team that’s leading the next wave of creating and automating customer insights across billions of customer interactions to unlock big opportunities - creating new revenue, customer acquisition and retention, loyalty and 1:1 personalization. You are passionate about implementing a data science framework, creating re-usable models and embedding those models within CDP to create persistent data assets that are applied across applications. You are hands-on, have skills and drive to migrate legacy analytics processes to the latest data science technologies. You are continually challenging the team to shift focus from data wrangling and siloed code base to a focused framework, methodologies and automation to deliver insights with context.
- Responsible for developing and mentoring data science team and expanding on Quaero’s data science methodologies, capabilities and service offerings
- Collaborate with clients to understand and document business requirements and translate those requirements into analytics specifications
- Apply data analysis and statistical techniques to large data assets to develop customer segmentations and predictive models to solve customer relationship marketing (CRM) and digital analytics marketing problems
- Identify, scope, propose and delivery data science solutions for digital publishing specific use cases
- Create industry-agnostic analytic and machine learning assets and capabilities
- Own the implementation and operations of a scalable analytics infrastructure
- Automate and streamline analytics processes
- Collaborate with product engineering to embed analytics assets into the CDP product
- Create industry specific packaged data products by harvesting analytics assets
- Contribute in pre-sales activities
- Coach team members and helping them improve their skills and grow their careers
- 5 – 7 years of experience in implementing full stack data science products including data collection, aggregation, analysis, visualization, productionalization and monitoring
- 2 - 3 years managing a team data scientists across time zones
- 4+ years of experience in R, Spark, Python, Hive, Impala, Scala and SQL are must
- Expertise in writing optimized SQL queries in Hadoop and SQL Server environment
- Experience in performing exploratory data analysis, sampling, model validation and data estimation on extremely large data sets is a must
- Designing, building and validating models and segmentation systems including but not limited to Response Models, Conversion Models, Cross-Sell Models, Attrition Models & Segmentation is a must
- Expertise in data visualization tools such as Looker or Tableau or D3 is must
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask