Read more at www.linkedin.com
The purpose of the Search Analytics team is to create a competitive advantage for American Express in the acquisitions of card members through the Search channel powered by actionable insights and deep analysis.
The team work in close collaboration with Channel management , Marketing, Digital acquisitions teams to inform and guide strategies with data-driven insights that increases efficiencies and expands market share for GCP and SBS.Responsibilities:
- Conduct extensive keyword research, analyze and test keyword performance for pay-per-click campaigns and SEO projects .
- Analyze PPC campaign results, monitor key metrics, and devise actionable insights to optimize click-through and conversion rates .
- Utilize bid management tools and data modeling to maximize the effectiveness of PPC campaigns .
- Provide support for various SEO initiatives including reporting, analysis and optimization recommendations .
- Partner with markets, agencies and teams within IMS organization to ensure appropriate tracking of search campaigns .
- Stay up to date with industry trends, while continually leveraging new tools and industry best practices to boost efficiency of campaigns.
- This role may be subject to additional background verification checks.
- Post graduate degree in Business, Finance , Marketing or a related field from a reputed institute; candidates with prior experience in digital/marketing analytics or financial industry are preferred .
- Mastery of Search engine Advertising platforms.
- . Google / Bing certified is added advantage. .
- Marin platform knowledge is an added advantage .
- Ability to work autonomously and demonstrate self-started qualities and to research PPC issues and formulate tangible solutions .
- Knowledge of programming languages such as SAS, SQL is a plus .
- Good knowledge on current updates in SEM/PPC. .
- Strong data analysis skill, able to decipher complex data and numbers to draw inferences, trends Insights .
- Ability To Drive Results With Strong Thought Leadership .
- Excellent Analytical & Problem Solving Aptitude .
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills