Read more at www.linkedin.com
At Cheetah Digital, we are marketers at heart. Our mission is to help the best brands in the world create meaningful and profitable relationships with their customers. Our technology and services solve complex marketing challenges and drive exceptional results for enterprise brands across the globe.
As Cheetahs, we are builders and believers who are comfortable disrupting the norm. We’re shaping the future of the marketing technology industry and are looking for like minded people to help us do it!
The Digital Campaign Specialist:
A key member of the Client Services team and reporting to the Client Services Manager, the Digital Campaign Specialist is responsible for executing cross-channel marketing campaigns through our proprietary web-based platform, working on behalf of many of the largest brands in Asia Pacific.
Digital Campaign Specialists work closely with Campaign Managers and are responsible for owning day-to-day production work including asset validation, building and configuring email and other marketing campaigns, building database segments and quality assurance.What You’ll Do:Campaign Execution
- Code, set up and configure marketing campaigns, and build database segments based on campaign briefs.
- Flawlessly execute, test, and deploy email and other marketing campaigns using our proprietary, web-based application.
- Work closely with Campaign Managers to ensure exact specifications are met.
- Keep clear documentation of client requests and assigned campaigns, and see them through completion.
- Resolve campaign issues, propose solutions and escalate appropriately to ensure resolution.
- Perform quality assurance on all campaigns, and assist in cross-checking the work of peers to ensure 100% accuracy.
- Meet daily deadlines and track progress of campaigns.
- Ensure a thorough and intimate understanding of the technical configuration of all of your client accounts. Ensure you understand the data model, data feeds and sources, segments, channels, campaigns/programs, templates, and forms.
- Work directly with Campaign Managers based in various locations across Asia Pacific to deliver campaigns.
- Maintain regular communication with Campaign Managers to keep them updated and reach out to seek clarification where required.
- Participate in internal meetings to discuss progress of campaigns, issues, or processes.
- Collaborate with team members, share knowledge, and contribute to team meetings and discussions.
- Ensure all time spent on client work is tracked in our time tracking system.
- All campaigns are to be logged in our campaign management system.
- Achieve 80% utilization target.
- Ensure an understanding of all your clients’ businesses.
- Ensure you understand what the business does, what they utilize our technology and services for, and who the key stakeholders are.
What We’re Looking For:
- 2+ years in marketing, technology, or digital agency
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent strongly preferred. Candidates currently working towards completion of their degree will be considered.
- Excellent English skills, including proficiency in both oral and written communication.
- Excellent organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Excellent HTML and CSS skills. Experience with e-mail HTML is a plus.
- Exceptional work ethic, with ability to perform under pressure and meet competing deadlines while constantly demonstrating enthusiasm towards clients and team members.
- Be an active team member - working closely with other team members on shared projects.
- Basic understanding of relational database models and concepts.