We are looking for an experienced individual who specialises in Search Engine Optimisation to manage and increase revenue from organic search across all Cleartrip India web properties. In this role you will be responsible for creating and leading the strategy, planning and execution of our organic search strategy to increase sales for Cleartrip India. You will work closely with the Director of Marketing and Sr Manager, SEO to develop the highest quality content and deliver innovative ways of improving our search engine visibility and revenue.
- Ensure that the SEO strategy is implemented accordingly to drive website traffic, conversions, and revenue
- Oversee the development and implementation of all organic search campaigns, including content ideation and planning, content development in all languages, video production, content seeding and reporting.
- Provide actionable recommendations for on-site optimisation, including site structure, creative design, keyword and link development strategies, and content optimisation.
- Manage our domain authority, page trust metrics, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all search networks
- Ensure our SERP engagement metrics, clickstream data and visitor traffic/usages signals are of the highest quality both at the domain and page level.
- Create detailed reports on SEO performance by market and be able to report on SEO performance throughout the organisation
- Plan and execute methodical tests to measure the incremental value of our efforts, as well as on going optimisation efforts to meet efficiency/ROI targets.
- Ensure all SEO activity is localised to the relevant audience, delivered on time, in budget and supports revenue and business goals.
- Complete keyword and audience research to ensure that we are developing and optimising content that drives results.
- Regularly analyse SERP competitors to ensure that any content gaps are filled
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on existing and newly developed code
- Ensure that our organic content strategy supports our marketing calendar and promotional communication in all markets
- Stay informed of industry trends and best practices among organic search, search engine algorithms, paid search, online marketplaces and bloggers. Find new innovative ways to promote our core products to new market segments.
- 3+ years SEO experience required with experience running search programs globally
- Experience managing large multilingual websites and their common SEO issues
- Experience with SEO tools (AWR, MOZ, Majestic, Ahrefs, screaming frog, Google Keyword tool, Webmaster Tools, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills, including data manipulation and analysis skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication and presentation skills (English)
- Proficient in the use of spreadsheet software like Microsoft ExcelRequired Skills-
- Ability to interact and present your ideas to various levels of an organisation to explain and gain support for initiatives
- Flexible, creative, and a self-starter who will roll up their sleeves and get the job done in a fast-paced environment
- Able to manage a huge variety of data and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to translate data into customer insights that helps to create acquisition campaigns
- Strong interpersonal skills and an outstanding team playerCertificate / License.