Founded in 2014, FabHotels is a technology-driven budget hotel franchise brand. We currently operate 10000+ rooms across 400+ franchise hotels in 35+ major cities across India. We are headquartered in Gurgaon, Delhi NCR and have teams across multiple cities in India. FabHotels counts marquee investors such as Goldman Sachs and Accel Partners among its backers.
The key role of the resource will be to assist in the planning, execution, and optimization of our online marketing efforts. He/ She should possess good communication and interpersonal skills. Must be outgoing and a go-getter with a zeal to work with startups and grow with the company. Excellent verbal and written communications skills are a must.
Experience: 0 - 3 years in Marketing
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through PPC, Google AdWords, Facebook etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with designers to improve the user experience
- Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
- Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and vendors
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing and must have handled Facebook Ads or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas)
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.)
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good Pedigree from Top B Schools or IITs.ATTITUDE AND WORKING STYLE:
- Passionate, Energetic, Hard Working, Punctual, Professional and Ethical
- Extrovert, Outgoing, Good at Conversations and a team player
- Result orientated and ability to meet deadlines.Ansh JoshiTalent Acquisition TeamFab hotel.