What makes Gartner a GREAT fit for you? Read more at www.linkedin.com
When you join Gartner, you’ll be part of a fast-growing team that helps the world become smarter and more connected. We’re the world’s leading research and advisory company, achieving consistent double-digit growth by steering clients toward the right decisions with business and technology insights they can’t find anywhere else. Our associates enjoy a collaborative work environment, exceptional training and career development — as well as unlimited growth opportunities. If you like working with a curious, supportive, high-performing team, Gartner is the place for you.
About This Role:
This position will support the Gartner’s Marketing’s Operations team in Gurgaon & Bangalore. Individual in this role will work on organizing and managing email communications to clients. Specific duties include but are not limited to: list management and e-mail name generation in Salesforce.com, email development and deployment using Eloqua 10, metric pulls and analysis, and testing of new approaches to email communication. This position will have the opportunity to develop business skills and acquire a broad understanding of Gartner with growth opportunities in digital marketing.What You Will Do:
Who You Are:
- Manage deployment of outbound communications to drive web traffic, increase repeat web visitors and improve service consumption
- Create e-mail names in Salesforce.com and perform list hygiene against specific criteria
- Create HTML files for mail deployment
- Set up, test, and deploy emails tied to specific lists
- Identify opportunities to leverage functionality in Salesforce and Eloqua 10 to improve information capture, data hygiene, segmentation and targeting capabilities.
- Help maintain the communications calendar to ensure right balance of outreach and timely completion of material.
- Bachelor’s degree in arts or sciences
- Good Excel skills and ability to work with Formulas and formatting in excel
- Experience using Eloqua or other e-mail communication management software is preferred
- Experience with HTML is “good to have”
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Exceptional client service ethic
- Strong work ethic and willingness to take ownership for wide-ranging responsibilities
- Superior problem solving ability and ability to think “outside the box.” Ability to form and test hypotheses with available data
- Tolerance for ambiguity and self-drive to operate in an entrepreneurial setting
- Proven ability of managing tasks from beginning to end with strict adherence to deadlines