GALE is a business agency that brings together an equal balance of business consulting expertise and agency creativity to solve the world's most complex marketing challenges. We operate without silos to deliver innovative business strategy, data insights, and transformative creative work. We work best with brands that are looking to solve tomorrow's problems, today. GALE is a global company with offices located in New York, Toronto, Singapore, and Bengaluru.
If you're driven by a passion to build something great, a desire to innovate, and a commitment to achieve excellence in your craft, GALE is a great place for you.
We are seeking a Digital Media Trafficker who can join our growing Performance Marketing team in Bengaluru.
What You will be Doing:
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Implement, test, track, and report on a variety of media placements through all clients and verticals
- Uploading to ad-server, social media channel, other properties directly
- Ensure campaigns are running as scheduled, and meeting spend requirements
- Coordinate with media planners, creative and data teams to ensure that all assets and ads are firing and tracking properly
- Coordinate with vendors to make sure that all placements are pushed live and firing correctly at the appropriate time
- Work closely with the data and digital media planners to create reports that cater to our clients' business objectives, identify successes and concerns, as well as the reasoning behind campaign performance
- Posting content on all client social media channels
- Financial reconciliation of campaigns and spend to date throughout flight periods
- Previous experience at a digital media agency
- Core knowledge of media planning and buying, ad trafficking, ad serving, SEM and media reporting against digital media campaigns
- Understanding of process behind flash and video banner creative
- Understanding of process behind ad targeting and placement
- Expertise in managing expectations against timelines and project delivery
- Reporting on campaign performance, KPIs and goals
- Experience activating and optimizing media across digital advertising platforms including Google Ads, Facebook Ad Manager, and DSPs (Google Marketing Platform/DoubleClick, AppNexus, The Trade Desk, etc.)