Read more at www.linkedin.com
About this role:Act as Digital PR lead within digital marketing team and will manage to deliver forward-thinking link building strategies for digital campaigns that result in high-end media coverage and exceptional performance.Can provide an impressive online portfolio of high-end media coverage earned for clients as a result of Digital PR and Outreach campaigns.Have 5-6 years’ experience in a Digital PR or Outreach roles, preferably at PR agencies.
- Conceptualizing, directing and editing the development and/or developing a variety of content, from social media posts to thought-leadership articles, videos, podcasts etc. in new age (digital) media sources/channels for placement across a variety of earned and shared media platforms.
- Driving measurable collaboration across Leadership, Corporate Communications, PR, Marketing and Brand teams to ensure communications plans, narratives and content deliverables are leveraged to maximum effect.
- Assessing and delivering robust multichannel media and social customer engagement programs into a single cohesive approach with a focus on content, placement, engagement and value.
- Identifying opportunities in the region where Brand Marketing and Digital Public Relations (Digital PR) communications can be leveraged to make a positive impact
- Working with external agencies and key stakeholders on media monitoring (online) media announcements, and other communication materials. Track and report communications effectiveness and provide quarter reports to Group counterparts.
- Developing and driving proactive media relations to generate positive coverage for Oppo India.