We serve high quality content to millions of customers across millions of devices, all of which are constantly evolving and changing. As we increase our scale, we plan to add to our existing user base through highly personalized and targeted marketing initiatives. As part of the team, you’ll be responsible for identifying gaps in the market which represent opportunities for Hotstar; you will build analytics/insights behind all user growth initiatives. Additionally, you will also work on monitoring and optimizing program, channel and communication performance to drive strategic and tactical decision making. In essence, we’re looking at putting in some serious data-driven brains behind our marketing muscle!
Your Key Responsibilities:
What to Bring:
- Develop smart, integrated, research-based narratives using Hotstar’s internal and external data, building new strategic approaches to our marketing and user growth initiatives
- Identify strategic & new business opportunities, based on quantitative and qualitative industry insights to accelerate transformations relating to Hotstar’s marketing spends
- Generate data-based insights that help to launch impactful and effective marketing and user acquisition programs
- Acquire and share deep knowledge about the OTT Industry and consumer behavior in order to develop recommendations on development opportunities.
- Develop an In-depth understanding of the customer journey and current trends to improve marketing initiatives.
- Coordinate internally to share key learning with key stakeholders
- Collaborate with Product for data tracking and implementation of tools like Mixpanel, Appsflyer, Adobe analytics etc.
- Bachelor’s in engineering from a Tier 1 college
- 3-4 years of professional experience in Analytics/Business Intelligence/Data Analytics. Preferably in consulting or a digital business.
- Demonstrated experience in data analytics and expertise in R, SQL, Python.
- Familiar with digital analytics and clickstream data. Experience with Mixpanel, Adobe analytics, appsflyer, localytics, appsalar etc. will be a plus
- Experience in working on complex projects involving marketing metrics, consulting or media.
- Ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment. Ability to navigate through ambiguity and to work independently.
- Exceptional problem solving, analysis and data modeling skills that can be used to create compelling insights
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal