We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced marketing professional to join our global marketing organization, to build our digital presence and drive lead generation in India.
The role requires a dynamic approach to marketing, with a key focus on managing & driving the digital performance in India directly, and through our local channel partners.
Key deliverables include delivering a marketing plan, set up and implementation of PPC/SEO/digital campaigns, and the implementation of best practice marketing in local Linx channel partner’s marketing teams.
A critical responsibility of this function is to work with agencies, distributors and direct businesses, to enhance the digital strategy and support the growth of our business.
As Marketing Executive in India, you will report to the Channel Marketing Manager in the UK, with good working relationships with the local Distribution Sales Manager, Distributors and the Linx Global Marketing team.
- Developing the strategy to expand Linx’s digital presence and lead generation in India
- Deliver integrated digital campaigns both directly and in partnership with distributors to drive leads
- Monitor lead performance, conversion and metrics, and build meaningful reports
- Manage SEO & PPC agency
- Manage the Linx India website to ensure a highly engaging customer experience
- Implement new digital marketing lead generation activities i.e. IndiaMart, Social Media
- Work with local publications and associations to post content and drive thought leadership
- Support in-country channel partners to improve their marketing effectiveness and activities
- Lead handling and tracking through CRM system
- Collaborate with the Global Marketing team to develop and execute the marketing plan, and deliver new content and campaigns.
- Digital marketing experience in B2B organisation
- Educated to relevant degree level or equivalent
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of Marketing
- Proven record of growing leads and sales through online marketing
- Experience with search engine marketing: including pay-per-click campaigns and organic search engine optimisation
- Experience managing e-mail marketing campaigns including development of email and analysis of results
- Experience managing website including open source CMS
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Results and analysis driven
- English (Reading / Speaking / Writing)
- Experience of working within a process driven & results oriented environment
- Account management experience
- Familiar with CRM systems & marketing automation (salesforce.com and Pardot preferred)