Read more at www.linkedin.com
McAfee is looking for a marketing manager in India to head expansion and commitment to the global consumer business growth by leading our go to market strategy.
The ideal candidate will work along with our distributor to grow our channel business, work with online partners like Amazon and Flipkart to leverage and be part of the growing ecommerce explosion and run joint marketing activities with PC Manufacturers (OEM)
Our Telecommunications (ISP/Telco) industry target clients include some of the most valued companies in India and many of the world’s top global brands. We are poised to help clients shape their evolving business models, modernize their security technologies, and constantly improve their customer’ security experience and our marketing lead will support sales team in winning new accounts and partners in this industry.
In this role the person will also be responsible for digital marketing to optimise revenue goals and drive new customer acquisition via the existing channels and partnerships.
- Responsible for developing and managing the marketing plan for the India consumer business.
- Engage with Partner Management and Product Marketing teams to define usability requirements and product-based messaging for partner builds.
- Work with local partners to acquire and retain customers
- Ensuring partner consumer marketing plans are produced and agreed with the sales team, implemented successfully and results reported to APAC Manager and appropriate global teams
- Partner revenue growth and market share analysis to ensure we are in-line with business plans
- To build and grow the Retail channel base by continuously engaging with the retail / reseller partners via regular promotions and loyalty programs
- Assist with annual retail launch deliverables including packaging, point of sale, and general co-ordination for India
- Identify new business and revenue opportunities
- Work with new Telco/ISP customers for Joint marketing as well as monetisation initiatives
- Work with online partners to grow business in the e-commerce space
- Local market knowledge, understand of India consumer behaviour & competitor information and providing that input into Partner, Retail, Social and PR Team
- Create Quarterly marketing plans and analyse success for each Partner and Retail Distributor
- Content Creation and localisation for Partner’s Marketing Channel and End Users
- Ensure the global brand guidelines are fully upheld
- Owning and optimal utilisation of local budget.
- Minimum of 10 years of related experience in Consumer/IT/ISP/Telco/Online
- Master’s in business management preferable but not compulsory
- Proven experience leading country marketing in India and working cross-culturally in an MNC
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Excellent project management as well as interpersonal and organizational skills
- Experience with working with Partners (Telco, ISP and OEM), Retailers and Online partners (Preferable)
- Proficient in understanding of the latest B2C customer acquisition and engagement tactics
- Experience of developing marketing strategy and proven track record of improving market share
- Experience with budget management
- Close loop reporting to key stakeholders on status of projects
- Proven experience in putting together integrated marketing plans - both online and offline
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, SFDC, Marketing Tools such as Eloqua
- Ability to write agency, event briefs and RFPs
- Solid experience in joint marketing activities, demand generation, digital marketing and PR
- Ability to champion and deliver partner’s joint marketing plan, including training programs, incentive programs, joint events and digital content.
- Experience setting and tracking critical marketing success metrics and KPIs