Read more at www.linkedin.com
Did you know P&G invented the concept of brands and brand management?
Over the years, we have remained consistently state of the art in marketing, always finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers, from the classic store to the most sophisticated digital technology. This is why some of the world’s best marketing pros and business leaders started with us.
If you looking for a great professional challenge, where your expertise and previous experiences will be broadly used, to bring about outstanding accomplishments?
If you love marketing, and passionate about technology and brand, has extraordinary creative skills and value a great challenge, this can be the next great job for you!
We are seeking for a marketing specialist, who will be accountable for leading the artwork execution from design to final artwork approval.
What We Offer:
- A competitive compensation package, in line with your qualifications and experience
- Great training opportunities, delivered by extraordinary external companies, that will develop your skills even better.
- Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your coach and manager
- Dynamic and respectful international work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Bachelor's or Master's degree.
- 1-2 Years of work experience in a Digital or Media agency (preferred)
- Collaboration and Communication is critical – Verbal and Written
- End to end understanding on what impacts artwork changes in market
- Basic Skills on program/project management
- Basic Understanding of Excel/Word file/Adobe illustrator
- Digital savvy, passionate about innovation and technology