Read more at www.linkedin.com
Facebook's mission is to give people the power to build community and bring the world closer together. Through our family of apps and services, we're building a different kind of company that connects billions of people around the world, gives them ways to share what matters most to them, and helps bring people closer together. Whether we're creating new products or helping a small business expand its reach, people at Facebook are builders at heart. Our global teams are constantly iterating, solving problems, and working together to empower people around the world to build community and connect in meaningful ways. Together, we can help people build stronger communities - we're just getting started.
Facebook’s APAC Marketing Science team is seeking an experienced professional to lead Agency Measurement for Facebook in India. This role would report into the Head of Measurement for India. As a core responsibility, the Brand measurement Lead would partner with all the large brand advertisers in India to help them measure the value of Facebook advertising for their consumers and the effectiveness of their Facebook ad spend.
The ideal candidate must have a desire to work at the forefront of advertising, and generating data-based insights, especially with brand advertisers. This role will challenge the candidate to provide strategic direction to major advertisers on their measurement efforts, work deeply with the external research industry, and industry bodies that are at the forefront of defining media and measurement standards for the country, and develop strategic insights into marketing measurement on the Facebook platform.Responsibilities:
- Work closely with the top Ad Agencies in the country to help them measure the impact of Facebook advertising & marketing strategies. Build a structured Measurement Agenda that helps answer key measurement questions through well designed test and learn framework
- Lead in-depth advertising agency/client interactions grounded in marketing analytics and measurement, leveraging a combination of internal Facebook and external data analysis tools
- Contribute to measurement solution innovation and industry marketing efforts as required. Through education, spread awareness of good measurement practices and influence major marketers, industry bodies to adopt scientific measurement practices grounded in data.
- Serve as the day-to-day contact for key strategic advertiser relationships as they pertain to measurement
- 10+ years of relevant experience, brand/media/marketing measurement combined with hands on data analytics experience
- Good understanding of traditional and digital brand advertising and familiarity with marketing strategies, including ad effectiveness measurement techniques such as survey based Brand measurement, Cross Media, Market Mix Models etc. Any Media planning and optimization experience would be preferable.
- Track record of operating independently, demonstrating creativity, being detail-oriented, and delivering results in a highly organized manner
- Good communication and client-interaction skills are essential
- Statistical analysis experience, experience in experimental design for marketing measurement
- Familiarity with survey research methods and considerations
- Experience working in the Brand measurement and Consumer Research space, with 2+ years of experience in an ad agency.
- Quantitative background with strong Excel and SQL skills and the ability to analyze data sets