Essence, part of GroupM, is a global data and measurement-driven agency that blends data science, objective media and captivating experiences to build valuable connections between brands and consumers. Clients include Google, FrieslandCampina, and the Financial Times. The agency is more than 1,100 people strong, manages over $3.2B in media spend and deploys campaigns in 71 markets via its global offices throughout North America, EMEA and APAC.
About The Role:
The Media Activation team is responsible for providing thoughtful and exciting recommendations for Search, Social, Display, and Video, owning supplier relationships, and then executing those recommendations expertly. The Media Activation team leverages their mastery of each channel to make sure its recommendations are consistently excellent and innovative, and that in-channel performance and data integrity is maximized.
Some Of The Things We'd Like You To Do:
A Bit About Yourself:
- Monitor and report on basic checks on Search campaigns in Adwords.
- Assist in managing campaign launches
- Set-up campaigns according to guidelines
- Ensure data maintenance and integrity of campaigns and dashboards
- Flag pacing risks to Media Activation teams
- Bachelor’s degree from a top-tier university in Media/Advertising or a related field preferred
- A passion for everything digital, with an active interest in online advertising industry trends
- Google AdWords Certification
- Doubleclick Search Certification desirable
- Strong analytical skills and a natural affinity for numbers is key; You must be able to analyze raw data, draw conclusions and develop actionable recommendations as needed
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Adaptable and able to flex with changes in prioritisation to meet new or changed goals
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel is desirable