Disney Channel is looking for an producer/ senior producer in creative services to conceptualize, script and produce on air promos, digital videos, brand videos and client based videos. This person will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing and executing creative campaigns/ promos. He /she will work and direct offline and online editors, graphics artists, VO artists and closely with marketing and programming teams. He /She will also need to look for International assets from Disney worldwide and localise them for the Indian markets. Should love watching kids content and be a fan of all things Disney.
Areas of Responsibility:
- Ideation: Come up with stunt names/show names, creative routes and scripts on the specific project assigned.
- Edit: Should be able to create an offline line up on premiere pro/ fcp with a script, before taking the edit to he editor.
- Technical Responsibilities: Direct the offline editor, online editor, GFX team and audio engineer to create an effective promo. Should have a good sense of edit, audio design and graphic design to direct the teams
- Shoot: Should be able to shoots.
- Dealing with Stakeholders- Should be able coordinate with the programming, marketing and production team to ensure all the project completion in a smooth manner.
Qualification & Experience:
- 1 -4 years of experience.
- Proficiency in written and spoken English and Hindi is a must.
- Someone already working in a creative wing of leading digital agency or creative wing in an advertising agency or a television channel is preferred.
- Graduates/Post graduates from leading masscomm institutes / colleges preferred.