Read more at www.linkedin.com
Are you customer obsessed, flexible, smart and analytical, strategic yet execution focused, hungry and passionate about e-commerce, experienced, and entrepreneurial leader with a strong work ethic? If yes, this opportunity will appeal to you.
We are looking for a leader, who shares Amazon’s passion for the customer and will be at the forefront of transforming the way India buys and sells.
In this role, you will have the exciting opportunity to lead Online Marketing for Seller Services, spanning Seller Acquisition, Seller Awareness, SEO, Performance Marketing, Mobile Marketing, Product Marketing, Services Website and Email Marketing. You will be responsible for shaping the strategy, planning, executing 360 degree marketing campaigns for sellers. You will define both the long-term strategy and short term plans to achieve the vision and deliver business results. The ideal candidate will be innovative, team oriented, an effective communicator, have a desire to participate in change and appreciate a dynamic environment with rapidly changing priorities.
Role And Responsibilities:
- Manage a team of 6 - 10 high-performance digital marketing executives.
- Ownership of multiple digital marketing programs that support our key business priorities, ensuring end-to-end project management to successfully meet deadlines and deliver results
- Build web-based content deliverables for campaigns – including, but not limited to; emails, web pages/sites, landing pages, banner ads and social posts
- Work with key stakeholders to identify and develop the overarching themes and stories that resonate with this targeted audience that are designed to provide awareness and education to gain the mindshare with the executive audience.
- Agile prioritization of the digital teams project roadmap and production resource allocation
- Monitor web, email and social engagement metrics (via reporting tools, including Adobe Analytics)
- Use data driven insights to optimize emails, web pages, social posts and user funnels to continually improve the customer experience
- Design and build visual assets for campaigns (e.g. email headers, landing page hero images, media banners and more)
- Build strong relationships across WW teams to identify opportunities to share best practices, improve processes and drive operational efficiency
- Drive and make recommendations regarding how to most effectively engage customers across digital channels (e.g. cadence, frequency, etc.) to support business objectives, whilst prioritizing the customer experience
- 5-7 years of demonstrated and progressive success, with broad, multi-channel experience in display advertising, online marketing, search marketing for a consumer brand, and retailing or technology management
- Comfortable writing strategy documents across channels
- Comfortable with advanced Excel and capable of manipulating data in order to perform both high level and more granular analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence others
- Strong analytic and quantitative skills - ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- Bachelor's degree
- Exceptional time-management skills
- Familiarity with traffic metrics and reporting
- Extreme attention to detail, relentlessly high standards and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Communication and analytic skills, including strong ability to identify and solve highly ambiguous problems.
- Demonstrated ability to operate both strategically and tactically in a high-energy, fast-paced environment.
- Communications and collaboration skills that enable you to earn trust up, down, and across the company.