Toppr is looking for its Associate Vice President (AVP) - Performance Marketing. As an AVP of Performance Marketing, you’ll lead and support new initiatives that drive sales growth at Toppr. You’ll drive innovation at both the strategic and campaign level. You’ll be responsible for end-to-end performance marketing
- Plan, execute and track integrated marketing strategy with a mix of Digital, and ATL & BTL
- Drive Toppr’s internal performance marketing team while working closely with 3rd party vendors to seamlessly execute campaigns
- Work with the Analytics team to hypothesize, monitor, and report on campaign results
- Make regular recommendations on how to optimize campaign performance
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams to influence and align on optimization efforts
- MBA/PGDM from Tier I Business School and/or B. Tech. from a Tier I college (IITs, BITS, NITs).
- 4+ years of working experience in the consulting industry managing various projects across growth, strategy, or marketing
- Hands-on experience in marketing analytics and consulting is an advantage.
- Calculated risk-taking: Intuitiveness to experiment, run a pilot marketing campaign, measure its results and then take a call to scale up.
- Analytical: Keen interest in evaluating product/market situations, analyzing raw data, and transforming it into actionable marketing strategies.
- Leadership: Help the team members understand the big picture so that they can connect their success back to the success of the business.
- Communication: Ability to convey the right message and build a connection with people.
- Self-driven: Demonstrate a positive, ‘can-do’ attitude. Willing to roll up your sleeves and get things done.