Sams Club team at Walmart Labs, Bengaluru, is focused on improving Sams Club member experience across both physical & digital and make Clubs the most exciting place to shop. We are accountable & responsible for number of critical eCommerce systems such as Cart & Checkout, Inventory Management & Sourcing Optimizations, Order Fulfillment & Returns experiences, Digital Marketing & Pharmacy refills. We are growing and establishing Innovation Labs in India where the best & brightest engineers would be working alongside our teams in USA to further use technology to make such member experiences friction free.
You would be a part of a growing Product organization to provide our members a seamless experience to make Sams Club as the most exciting place to shop. You will specially work on supply chain optimization problems solving for Omni-channel (ecommerce & physical stores) business.
- Prior experience in product management across Retail/eCommerce industry in USA.
- Worked on supply chain systems such like orders management & inventory management.
- He/she is a strategic thinker, is analytical, detail and results-oriented with excellent problem-solving skills and a strong work ethic.
- He/she is a highly motivated self-starter. This individual is an evangelist for his/her product and has a deep understanding of his/her customers’ needs, the product and the competitive landscape.
He/she has the confidence and knowledge to successfully own the product. He/she is an excellent communicator and builds strong cross-functional relationships, internally and externally.
- Developing and championing a product vision, product strategy and product roadmap in support of corporate goals and objectives.
- Using customer & market research, customer and user feedback, customer usage and competitive analysis to identify new product opportunities and enhancements.
- Specify, prioritize and communicate high level and detailed product requirements while following agile methodology
- Engage with engineering and project management during implementation; quickly answer questions that arise during implementation and to make scope tradeoff decisions.
- Work closely with Business, Operations and AB testing teams to launch products and ensure their adoption.
- Coordinate post-launch activities to validate that the product works as designed and that operational processes dependent on the feature successfully complete acceptance testing
- Define, track and improve key product metrics.
- Leveraging data to make informed product decisions.