SEO Manager at Scholr in Mumbai, IN
- As a SEO Content Manager, you will be working closely with the CMO to work on SEO activities to improve page rank.
- Specifically, here are some of the responsibilities that you will handle
- Manage both on-page SEO and off-page SEO
- Collaborate with content marketing to create high-quality content optimized for search engines
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Develop and implement link building strategy
- Manage webmaster accounts, notifications and implement best practices
- Conduct competitive analysis, prepare reports on findings, and share the results with internal stakeholders
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and changes with SEO and major search engines
- Create technology automation solutions that help grow traffic at scale across millions of keywords
- You must have hands on experience in managing SEO for a website across multiple languages, geographies, and a large keyword set
- You communicate strongly and are clearly able to identify key metrics and parameters to judge the effectiveness of digital marketing campaigns
- You have an excellent understanding of web analytics ( google analytics, Omniture etc.) and are comfortable jumping into an analytics account to set up traffic source reports or funnels
- Thorough knowledge of search ranking and optimization factors and key algorithm updates.
- You are an Idea storehouse and continuously devour information on the internet about the next big online marketing game changer.