Honeywell Advanced Materials (AM) India/South Asia comprises of the following business verticals: Additives, Fine & Research Chemicals, Fluorine Products, Healthcare Packaging, Composites/Ballistics. An excellent career opportunity is currently available for a Strategic Marketing Manager as part of the Strategy team reporting to the Strategic Marketing Leader. It is focused on developing distinctive market strategies and operationalizing them to achieve the higher goals of the organization. The role involves working closely with India/Global leadership, Sales and Technical Teams from HON.
Strategy & Business Development:
- Part of India/South Asia Strategy Team, the individual is expected to analyze markets, products, verticals, competition and develop differentiated strategies for the market. Involves market mapping, value chain analysis, customer buying criteria, customer segmentation, customer targeting and articulation of value propositions
- Establish market size and competitor strategies (both established and emerging). Understand customer needs through Voice of Customer. Identify high growth market segments and ways to address them.
- Undertake business development & execution (prototyping, trials at customer engagement) in sync with Sales to test the strategy
- Develop & Support the India Business in development of the Annual Operating Plans (yearly) & Regional Business Plans
- Operationalize Pricing MOS by working closely with Sales, Finance and Global Pricing Team to understand, analyze SKU’s, product lines, competition and deliver results (involves good understanding of Tools like Regression etc.)
New Business Initiatives:
- Operationalize Marcom Strategy & MOS (ATL, BTL, incl. Digital marketing)
- Represent Honeywell in various forums: Committees, Industry trade associations, Government bodies and NGO’s
- Undertake and develop new initiatives for AM (in sync with other HON businesses) wrt to IIOT/Connected offerings, New Technologies, Channel Management etc.
- Engineering + Premier MBA
- 8 + years experience in a Sales/BD/MarketDevelopment role
- Background in Chemicals (Additives, Fine & Research Chemicals, Fluorine Products) highly preferred
- Digital marketing experience a plus
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excel & PowerPoint proficiency
- Understanding of Industry business dynamics and value drivers incl. microeconomics and financial concepts and the link them to business strategy
- Insightful thinking/planning skills and experience, with a proven track record of executing high-impact, results-oriented projects
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment
- Demonstrated ability to influence and direct resources across multiple functions ranging from engineering, technical, quality, sourcing at the same time bringing an integrative thinking with demonstrated business acumen.