Read more at www.linkedin.com
We are the global technology company behind the world’s fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
The mission of Worldwide Marketing is to maximize franchise value across the Mastercard Worldwide portfolio of assets and to champion and embed the Consumer-led strategy across the organization. Mastercard Worldwide Marketing strives to illustrate that Mastercard is the best way to pay for everything that matters.Responsibilities:
- Building brand strength and preference based on solid consumer insights
- Planning & Executing marketing programs to ensure best alignment of Mastercard resources against marketing to drive incremental profitable volume and revenue
- Maximizing franchise value by delivering greater customer support and increased value to key customers across Qatar, Kuwait & LEVANT.
- Ensuring marketing resources and investments dedicated to efforts that are both locally relevant and in alignment with country, regional and Global priorities and strategies.
- Ensuring consistency with worldwide global brand positioning
- Align and coordinate promotional and marketing activities within the broader marketing eco-system in line with product delivery strategy and Mastercard brand DNA
- Managing consumer, customer and merchant marketing activities, sponsorships and public relations activities.
- Collecting and analyzing market data as well as conducting specific market researches in order to put forward an insight led recommendations and activities proposals
Skills And Experience:
- Develop country marketing plans in collaboration with the MENA VP Marketing and (QAT, KUW) and (LEVANT) Cluster Managers, and ensure smooth implementation of all projects/campaigns in coordination with all agencies and sales team
- Manage marketing budget including preparing annual and monthly budget forecast; control actuals vs. forecast accuracy; ensure full compliance with marketing budget spending procedures.
- Build and execute consumer, customer and merchant activities/promotions in the areas of card issuance; cardholder activation, usage and loyalty programs
- Application and customization of Mastercard assets (consumer intelligence, brand, sponsorships and partnerships) to develop valued and differentiating programs, establishing Mastercard as customer’s preferred business resource.
- Increase campaign effectiveness by tracking results through post-campaign data analysis and research to evaluate performance.
- Work closely with the product & emerging payment teams to build and execute marketing activities to drive consumer and merchant adoption of new products.
- Grow Mastercard digital solutions & mobile payment echo system in the clusters.
- Manage all suppliers including creative, Media, Digital & research agencies. This includes briefing, development & approval of all projects ran with any of these agencies.
- Experiences in Consumer Packaged Goods, Payment Technology, banking and/or Telecommunication Industry with concentration on Marketing.
- Market knowledge of the geographies covered by this role.
- BA or Advanced Degree in Business Administration and/or Marketing
- Self-starter, energetic with ability to make things happen and work under pressure.
- Strong Interpersonal and Influencing skills with an ability to drive multiple partners to deliver on a unified objective.
- Budget management and understanding of financial analysis (i.e., profit calculations, ROI, etc)
- Agency management Experience
- Strong campaigns management skills with ability to execute multiple projects/ campaigns concurrently.
- Expertise in (direct marketing) applications for customer acquisition, activation, usage & retention
- Experienced with social media and digital marketing initiatives and campaigns
- Ability to turn qualitative & quantitative data and information analysis into actionable 'insights'
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office Suite to include Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated success in developing and executing new products and marketing strategies & campaigns
- Strong communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) including experience in delivering business presentations and writing business proposals.
- Fluent in English, (Arabic is a preference)
- The position is based out of Qatar office