At Taco Bell, we aren’t just looking for candidates. We are looking for rock stars who understand digital trends, culture, and reaching consumers better than anyone else. We are seeking a new addition to our award-winning team who can fill the role of Brand Experience Coordinator to provide support in executing the overall marketing and digital strategies for Taco Bell Canada.
Reporting to the Marketing Manager, the Brand Experience Coordinator will be responsible for working very closely with the Marketing team to help implement national marketing programs, including marketing and packaging materials required for new product launches, support implementation of window campaigns and social content and manage the coordination of quarterly Taco Bell advisory boards. The Brand Experience Coordinator will also be responsible for supporting new store openings and support franchisees with their local store marketing needs.
Key Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Support Marketing team in implementation of marketing programs (Point of Purchase & Direct Mail development, Distro analysis, Menuboard updates, Local Store Marketing initiatives, Website updates and guest experience pulls on Social)
- Support new store openings with awareness campaigns and local store marketing initiatives
- Liaise with supply chain to develop Marketing and Packaging materials and ensure timely delivery to stores
- Support implementation of social strategy (content calendar brief, social pulls, social shoots and key influencers initiatives)
- Lead and coordinate quarterly advisory boards formed by TB fans and key influencers to help fine tune community driven marketing programs
- Recent graduate with a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Preferred areas of study: advertising/marketing, liberal arts, journalism or new media
- Proficient in MS office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint)
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to multi-task with several priorities.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to apply them in both Financial and Marketing contexts
- Superior written and verbal, interpersonal and presentation skills
- Knowledge of social media platforms
- Unquenchable curiosity and passion for social media and community building online
- A sense of humor and ability to work in fast-paced environment
- A strong sense of style and knack for discovering trends
- A team player who is accountable, flexible and has a drive for results attitude