The role would look at creating the online strategy for CME including Irista & HD Photobook Services. The objective would be to drive the establishment of e-commerce & e-sales channel for Canon Middle East as the region grows rapidly in e-commerce and maximize revenue opportunity. The role would liaise with Product Managers, Marcoms & Sales to establish a workflow and processes to cater to the e-commerce channels. The role would also drive community marketing and community management to drive e-store traffic through tie-ups with other corporates
What We Give:
With Canon, you'll get the support and encouragement you need to grow, from people who share your ambition. We'll invest in your professional development to help you learn and progress in your role with us. You'll find leaders who give you the freedom to explore new things and a team where knowledge is shared openly.
- Managing e-commerce revenue streams for CME (e-tailers and Canon E-store) including digital services. (Cloud Storage and Photo merchandise)
- Budgeting for e commerce & service channel (Sales, GP, Marketing) in alignment with PM
- Liaison with CEL HQ regarding Omni channel strategy
- Liaison with agencies with respect to CME digital presence
- Compliance with regulatory controls/legislation
- Carry out assigned projects on a company level
- Maintain knowledge of digital marketing
- Adhere to CEL HQ policies with respect to e-commerce, apps etc
- Adhere to CEL HQ policies with respect to authorization process
- Create online/digital marketing plans in collaboration with PM & Marcom
- Analyze data with respect to consumer behavior for Canon web presence and improve
- the customer journey.
- Provide training and knowledge sharing with CME sales & T1 partners – digital initiatives
What we ask:
We need people who can achieve the exceptional by working collaboratively, who have the courage to risk new ways of doing things and the ability to see the world the way their customers see it. We're looking for creative problem-solvers like you, someone who can ensure Canon stays ahead in an ever-changing world.
- University degree preferably in Marketing
- Additional qualifications/certifications in digital marketing & e-commerce preferred.
- Excellent knowledge and minimum 3 years hands-on experience in e-commerce revenue generation and value delivery
- Well versed in English & Arabic
- Competencies Dynamic, communication skills, tech savvy, team player
You will Need:
- Drive for Results
- Focus on the Customer
- Apply Business Acumen
- Communicate Effectively
- Plan & Organise Effectively