Read more at www.linkedin.com
Vevo is the world’s leading all-premium music video and entertainment platform with over 25 billion monthly views globally. Vevo delivers an expertly curated experience for audiences to explore and discover music videos, exclusive original programming and live performances from the artists they love.
Take a look inside Vevo
We are seeking a Campaign Manager to join our team of talented Ad Ops professionals.
Reporting to the Director of Ad Operations, as the Campaign Manager you will play a key role in the success of the Ad Operations group, collaborating both internally and externally. This role will be responsible for management of digital advertising programs and custom advertising implementations, ultimately ensuring 100% delivery and invoicing of all campaigns assigned. As the Campaign Manager you will have the opportunity to partner with almost every department at Vevo, from Revenue Operations, Sales, Marketing, Product & Engineering teams and even external ad vendors. This opportunity will allow you to apply your advertising expertise to identify and implement new solutions within Vevo’s ad serving technology.
Are you up to the challenge? Yes you are. If you believe Bono that “music can change the world because it can change people,” then you recognize the power of music. Bring your ability to balance creativity, focus, determination, and teamwork so that, together, we can bring the power of our music video and entertainment platform to the world.
This is a full-time position and is based at our office in New York City. We are in a convenient location in Times Square near Grand Central, Penn Station and a host of subway options.AS A MEMBER OF OUR TEAM, YOU WILL
THIS DESCRIBES YOU
- Be responsible for day to day management of video advertising campaigns
- Manage trafficking, pacing, optimization, and reporting of ad campaigns daily
- Understand advertiser KPI’s on all advertiser campaigns
- Work directly with clients to collect, test and troubleshoot all advertiser creative and tags
- Assist Yield team with the RFP process
- Manage inventory across Vevo properties
- Troubleshoot and resolve advertising issues
- Manage advertiser month-end billing and reconciliation in coordination with the Finance Team
- On-call support may be required for after hours client-related support
- You have a positive approach to challenges
- You enjoy being strategic and problem solving
- You can leverage quantitative thinking to manage campaign success
- You have excellent attention to detail. Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
- You have a passion for online advertising, media and music
- 1 year+ experience in a campaign management/support role in the advertising/online media space (video ad experience a strong plus)
- Experience with DoubleClick, FreeWheel or similar ad serving solution a strong plus
- Experience with Operative
- Must be able to multi-task multiple account projects, work well under pressure and excel in a fast-paced, high-energy start-up environment
- Excellent verbal, written and MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) skills
- Teamwork and interpersonal skills. Trustworthy and dependable
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to set high standards and hold yourself accountable
- Bachelor's Degree