Giftagram is reinventing the act of gifting with a user-friendly app that makes it easier to send a gift. Our simple platform gives retailers access to a mobile marketplace and users access to a community of leading local and international brands in lifestyle and design. We believe in sending gifts to celebrate occasions big or small, and for no reason at all because our goal is to inspire everyone to experience the good ol’ fashioned feeling that comes from giving and receiving a gift. We are looking for a savvy, talented, and driven individual to take our content marketing strategy to the next level.
The candidate who fills the role will be responsible for building our content calendar, including marketing emails, promotional campaigns, social media strategy, blog posts, seasonal concepts, and more – all designed to delight and inspire our gifting customers. The ideal candidate is a strategic, skilled communicator with experience developing and executing omni-touch communications and has a strong knowledge of digital marketing. They will develop and oversee all content marketing strategies and execute creative programming to build brand awareness and drive app engagement.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Creative, and Merchandising teams on the development of content and marketing materials, ensuring brand messaging across all touch points is in alignment with overall corporate branding, positioning, campaigns and initiatives.
- Manage ESP and in-app communications, including emails and push notifications.
- Ideate, pitch, and execute content for incremental programs, including co-branded and influencer collaborations.
- Create and maintain master editorial calendar and weekly marketing communication calendar by channel.
- Manage and develop strategy for all social media channels
- Spark creativity among team members and assist with optimization of workflow.
- Deliver weekly content marketing metrics report with analytics and insights.
- Develop and meet KPI objectives that align with departmental objectives and financial targets.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- 5+ years of experience with creating digital content marketing campaigns and utilizing multiple platforms and channels to build awareness, engage new and existing customers, and increase conversion.
- Knowledge of most current digital platforms, technologies, trends, and tools.
- Passion for social media, e-commerce and the gifting space.
- Excellent digital copywriting skills.
- Knowledge of SEO best practices, including optimizing organic search traffic through content.
- Strong visual point of view to deliver insightful feedback on designed content, including video.
- Experience with email marketing and ESP tools (bonus for knowledge of HTML/CSS).
- Strong analytical, reporting, and Excel skills.
- A creative thinker with the ability to work autonomously in a fast paced environment on multiple projects with varying deadlines.