Read more at www.linkedin.com
Kindred is a group of 11 online gaming brands serving 21 million customers worldwide. We employ a total of 1400 people, of which 400 are based in London.
To help us achieve our strategic goals, we are looking to add a brilliant marketing mind to our Acquisition Strategy team. As Conversion Rate Optimisation specialist you'll have a solid background in digital marketing fundamentals through experience but most importantly, you'll have a pragmatic approach, can-do attitude, precise analytical skills, and a genuine desire to excel.
As CRO specialist you will help to build and manage the conversion optimisation strategy and coordinate tests on multiple domains and channels to drive the new depositing customers and additional revenue, engagement and customer satisfaction.Example responsibilities will include:
- Working with local teams to optimise the conversion rates and improve the new user experience.
- Working with acquisition creative executive, digital design and Brand team to ensure acquisition assets for the digital channels, mainly PPC, Pre-paid Media and affiliates are continuously optimised in order to increase conversion metrics and revenue.
- Managing full suite of AB and MVT tests for acquisition and the join journey – collating requirements, prioritising and communicating results to the wider business teams.
- Using data and testing to develop better experiences for new customers interacting with the website via multiple device
- Overseeing the user journeys per channel and market- proactively and continuously identify where improvements can be made and follow these through to implementation.
- Proactively improving the registration flow – analyse and act on inconsistent bounce rates related to the registration page and onsite acquisition pages
- Perform market research