Are you looking for a challenging position in a global organisation? Do you think you can handle PAN European B2B marketing responsibilities, while seated in our regional head office in Eindhoven (NL)?
BenQ is looking for you!
As a MarCom Specialist you will define and implement the Digital Marketing Communication strategy & campaigns plan that enhance the overall image of BenQ B2B segment in Europe.
- Strategic planning and implementation of digital marketing campaigns focusing on B2B;
- Coordinate maintenance of corporate B2B related websites & phasing in new products in line with roadmaps;
- Daily management social media and website;
- Support product Marcoms with digital marketing projects;
- Execute SEO optimization and Google analysis;
- Having experience in Linkedin, emailing (e.g. Mailchimp), marketing automation or salesforce is preferred;
- Coordination with HQ and national office correspondence;
- Vendor management.
- An Academic or Bachelor degree, preferably in the direction on international marketing and communications;
- 3-5 years of practical working experience;
- Experience in online marketing;
- An abstract an logical way of thinking;
- Extended experience in MS Office (a plus would be: Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver);
- Knowledge of developing plans, budgets and maintenance;
- Knowledge of English and Dutch (verbal and written);
- A keen interest in Internet and online trends on personal and professional level.
- Able to balance priorities; manage workload effectively in light of multiple priorities;
- Able to rearrange schedules to meet the needs of the business and respond very quickly to situations created by changes or unanticipated problems; ability to adapt to the different working styles and knowledge's of the people the support;
- Proactive in initiating changes or taking action to improve efficiency, address existing and potential problems, satisfy customers, and find new opportunities;
- Reliable: behaves consistently and predictably; is dependable in all phases of the process; is able to gain the trust of the customer by being honest, working with integrity, and meeting commitments;
- Able to identify work-related problems, analysing problems in a systematic but timely manner, acting decisively to implement solutions and resolve crises