Travel Retailing Europe Middle East & Africa wish to appoint a Corporate Digital Co-ordinator, reporting to the Digital Marketing Manager, Travel Retail EMEA.
The Corporate Digital Coordinator will work within the Digital TR EMEA team to support and implement digital media campaigns across Estée Lauder brands within the Travel Retail Environment targeting the travelling consumer.
The role will support all elements of digital media, including social media, from campaign briefing to execution. The Digital Coordinator will work across brands faciltating media planning and production schedules to deliver digital assets for campaign implementation.
In conjunction with the Digital Marketing Manager, the role will work with agencies and vendors to understand and apply the latest targeting, channel, vendor and technology capabilities and trends to deliver best in class digital practice across brand campaigns. The role will also support the Digital Marketing Manager by working on digital media plans, understanding and challenging metrics, ensuring plans meet campaign brief’s and objectives and communicating plans with brand teams.
The Corporate Digital Coordinator will be responsible for analysing and reporting wider digital media trends and campaign performance and cascading learning’s to brand teams.
The role will work alongside the Digital Marketing team, Regional and Global brand teams and needs to manage mutliple projects and deadlines with efficiency and organisation.
The role requires a deep understanding of the Consumer Travel Journey through analyzing and cultivating sales data and consumer behaviour via CRM, social and digital media engagement.
Qualifications And Experience:
• Pro-active approach, solution focused
• Understanding of applied digital metrics
• Strives for excellence in execution and is detailed orientated
• Ability to communicate digital media plans with clarity
• Good presentation skills
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, can build relationships
• Analytical skills and Technology savvy
• Ability to define processes, navigate multiple teams and be action orientated.
• Excellent Powerpoint and Excel skills
• Relevant degree level education