Are you looking for an exciting career opportunity in a young and dynamic startup? Then read on!
We are a hugely ambitious medical education technology start-up, that aims to better prepare medical students and improve the quality of patient care around the world.
We are looking to add to our talented and passionate team and are offering a part-time position at Alderley Park, Cheshire for 2 days a week. The selected candidate will have an opportunity for a permanent position at the end of a probationary 3-month period.
If you are passionate about social media, digital marketing, technology and improving the delivery of healthcare education around the world, then get in touch!
Below is a brief job description the candidate would be involved in.
What skills are we looking for?
- Digital and social media-based activities across LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, etc.
- Capture and edit videos for social media and promotional purposes
- Creating infographics and content for the web and social media
- Content creation/copywriting
- Working on and creating/refining articles for press releases
- Work collaboratively within the team to create new ideas and content
- Creating case studies and PR activities to be shared across digital platforms
- Google Analytics reporting
- Assisting in website development and maintenance
- SEO activities
- Co-ordination of other tasks as required
- Creation of regular promotional emails and blogs
What are the perks of working for us?
- Must be digitally savvy, with a real passion for social media and a strong creative eye for identifying new trends in the relevant fields
- Flair for writing content and creating visual content
- Ability to drive content creation both independently and with external support
- Have fresh ideas and creative thinking with an ability to bring them to life
- Creative and design skills – design platform experience would be an advantage
- Attention to detail and ability to focus on set goals
- Manage your workload and deliver on tight deadlines
- Event planning experience would be an advantage
- Experience in using Adobe Photoshop and FCPX
- Some videography skills
- SEO skills
- Google Analytics experience is key
- MailChimp experience would be an advantage
- Willingness to develop new skills
- Be a part of an exciting ed tech start-up and a dynamic team
- Enjoy working in the relaxed environment of Alderley Park and its World class facilities
- Be at the cutting edge of medical education
- Make a real difference in improving patient care around the world
- Part time with benefits such as annual leave, company pension etc
- Opportunity for career progression