As a digital ninja, you will help Avid Ratings expand its brand reach, bolster product awareness, and fuel top-of-the-funnel pipeline. The ideal candidate will leverage strategic, creative, and operational resources (internal and external), and develop and identify all the resources needed to execute.
Skills & Qualifications:
- Analyze customer data, segmentation and inbound/outbound campaign effectiveness
- Develop recommendations to optimize end-to-end customer experience
- Develop integrated marketing campaigns across a variety of digital channels including email, organic/web, social, and display
- Measure and analyze website effectiveness, including search traffic, conversion rates, SEO and optimization of web content
- Maintain the data integrity, campaign attribution and CRM synching with Salesforce
- Generate reports reviewing the progress of digital marketing campaigns and key performance metrics
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Work collaboratively to develop product content for social, display, online video, blogs, email marketing, and website.
- BS/MS degree in communications, marketing or a related field
- Proven working experience in digital marketing (B2B or related agency experience preferred)
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing a marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate
- Superior writing and editing skills – the ability to cut through the clutter
- Experience with marketing automation systems, customer segmentation and personalization strategies
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, with very strong understanding of web analytics, marketing analytics and ROI attribution, and how to turn insights into actions
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing, measurement and business intelligence
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities and willingness to learn.
- Some travel may be required