The Digital Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving performance digital marketing channels including programmatic, display, social and search engine marketing to drive customer acquisition, brand awareness and engagement while managing marketing spend and ROI. The position requires a clear, confident communicator with strong understanding of digital media, programmatic digital media buying experience and a data-driven focus.
- Work with marketing team stakeholders, strategists, and agency partners to operationalize and optimize campaign digital media placements
- Drive insight generation, set up and management of programmatic campaigns across various channels and ad networks
- Implement rigorous testing and reiteration of hypotheses and campaign executions to generate actionable channel insights and improve on marketing efficiencies from campaign-to-campaign
- Develop and optimize digital customer awareness, engagement and lead generation campaigns optimize around both awareness and acquisition lead KPI’s.
- Demonstrate an ROI focus and an aptitude for how to optimize placements across digital media
- Understand the dynamics and media buying strategies for both brand and performance based digital marketing placements
- 4+ years’ experience in digital marketing and digital media buying
- International marketing experience
- Data, analytics, and metrics oriented
- Experience in operationalizing campaigns and extracting data within PMD or other social ad APIs and/or DSP’s
- Experience working with a DMP provider
- Experience in managing digital marketing agencies on client side to execute on a campaign basis
- Ability to work effectively under deadlines and juggle several assignments simultaneously
- Strong communication, project management and problem solving skills.