We’ve been a part of the iconic Australian design landscape for over 85 years. Only a few short years after Australian’s became happy little Vegemite’s, families were spreading their toast in kitchens and on tables made by us. We’ve come a long way.
Today, you’ll see Laminex on surfaces everywhere you look - be it hospitals, shopping centres, restaurants or your home, our team spend their day creating products so that all Australians can make beautiful, practical spaces.
About the Role:
Our marketing team is on a growth crusade and we’re looking for a dedicated online communications specialist to help transform our digital marketing operations into an agile, data-informed, and commercially-driven function with design at its heart. This newly created role will take full ownership and lead the implementation of go-to market and BAU marketing programs across our digital channels with a particular focus on social media and content marketing.
Skills & Experience
- Plan & execute Social Media and Content Calendar
- Community Management and Engagement across Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Pinterest
- Ad Management and A/B testing for LinkedIn, Facebook & Instagram
- Website content management and SEO
- Plan & execute Email Marketing Calendar and A/B testing
- Demonstrated ability to generate demand and drive growth in an integrated digital marketing strategy
- Social media and content calendar management experience
- Community management across Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn with demonstrated experience in driving commercial outcomes
- Successful utilisation of Facebook Ad Manager and LinkedIn Advertising for sponsored adverts
- Use of CMS for content uploading and SEO
- Experience in email marketing and EDM platforms
- Strong understanding of A/B Testing and ability to make data driven recommendations
- A power user of Google Analytics
- Creative with an appreciation for good design, architecture and all things ‘interiors’