This position is responsible for planning & project managing email marketing campaigns and activities through the creative process with our internal cross-functional marketing team: including copywriters, designers, merchandising and digital marketing. You will focus on end-to-end email program management – from briefing through execution. You will manage email project workflows, build schedules, traffic assets and keep things running like clockwork.
1. Manages day-to-day email program planning and execution:
2. Lead Project Communications
- In partnership with Senior Email Marketing Manager, develop monthly email marketing calendar based on email-demand planning (comps from LY), internal learnings and competitive research.
- Manage digital marketing campaigns (search, email, social media) to maximize the company omni-channel message in collaboration with marketing & merchandising teams.
- Work collaboratively with brand partners to create campaign briefs on marketing assets and ensure execution next steps are in place
- Ensure all email job request forms are submitted with all the necessary information (creative needs, specs and messaging direction) and to identify what is being asked.
- Liaise with the Email Production team to ensure projects meets QA standards.
3. Improve Email Project Management Systems:
- Runs weekly project request meetings with cross-functional business owners to review incoming requests for the fiscal month.
- Coordinate weekly email review meetings
- Establish processes, workflows, tools and documentation in JIRA that set the team up for success and help them work more efficiently to deliver results.
- Learn the capabilities of the enterprise-wide tools and determine ways to use them to the larger team's advantage. Reduce complexities wherever possible.
- Re-factor calendar system, creating a master calendar for all marketing campaigns and email types (marketing, store events and CRM)
- Create automated JIRA reports to share email project tracking with brand teams.
- Monitors and advocates process; identifies gaps/improvements to work more efficiently
- Track projects through all phases from requests through approvals and distribution of final assets to ensure the accuracy and timely execution of projects