Since 1983, Dextra supports and serves the construction industry with smart and dependable solutions that help consultants and contractors design and build ever-challenging structures today for tomorrow’s legacy. Whether in the ground, in concrete or embedded in steel structures, Dextra products ensure the efficiency, integrity and safety of construction projects worldwide. Dextra commitment and contribution is only possible through the dedication of a professional team that is constantly growing to support our expansion and business. Dextra Manufacturing Co Ltd. is offering an exciting opportunity to join our Marketing Department as a Group Marketing Manager based at Dextra Manufacturing Prawet.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and lead Dextra Marketing team.
- Develop and implement Marketing plan and actions for all Dextra construction-related activities and entities, worldwide.
- B2B Marketing - Own the communication of the company regarding corporate activities, solutions, applications, projects and references. Attract business opportunities by creating outstanding content, marketing campaigns, Software & CAD/BIM tools, and/or the organization of events.
- Lead & Contact Generation - Drive the growth of Dextra contact base (prospect and existing customers) by collaborating with various entities. Push prospect information to sales teams via a CRM platform (B2B lead generation).
- Digital Marketing – Develop and maintain Dextra main website by coordinating with web suppliers and teams internally. Monitor activity and push upgrades to improve traffic, flows, registration and number of enquiries received.
- Knowledge Consolidation - Coordinate with all Dextra entities to consolidate knowledge (current and past project information, contacts information in CRM, construction applications, competitor information, etc.).
- Content Creation - Drive the creation of Construction-related content (white papers, case studies, references, emailing, videos etc.). Take part in the content redaction and/or its review if required.
- Multichannel Communication - Manage and push content to improve Dextra presence on all communication channels: corporate Group website, social media, PR, print/digital publishing.
- Exhibitions Organisation - Track construction-related exhibition and tradeshows worldwide and organize Dextra presence on those events.
- Production/logistic coordination - Oversee and coordinate with internal teams the design/production of all marketing support material (product samples, goodies, etc.). Oversee their availability in stock, quality level and shipping to customers/affiliate companies.
- Provide guidance/advice in regard to the use of Dextra brand, guideline for social media program, etc.
- Take part in Dextra Group (holding) and other Dextra business entities (Forwarding, Trading) marketing activities when required.
- Measure and report the marketing activities and performance monthly to report to the board of directors.
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Marketing, Business Administration or any related fields (candidates with graduates from International University are preferable).
- At least 5-7 years of working experience in marketing, PR planning and strategies
- Excellent command in English, both written and spoken.
- Any other language (French, Thai, Spanish, etc.) is plus.
- Good understanding of modern web standards, SEO & traffic generation techniques.
- Good understanding or modern digital and print publishing processes, as well as video editing.
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Good command of Adobe CC Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, and Premiere) is a plus.
- Excellent Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint.
- Business oriented personality.
- Strong leadership and time management skills.
- Hands-on and able to control a team.
- Creative thinking, good in negotiation skills, planning and flexible/ adaptable.