Read more at www.linkedin.com
Credit Karma is evolving the way we make financial decisions. With over 85 million members on our platform, we enable a huge percentage of Americans to make informed choices by giving free access to their credit reports. Whether opening your first credit card, filing your taxes, applying for an apartment, or financing a car purchase, Credit Karma empowers you to make smart financial decisions.
Performance Marketing Team is hiring a Growth Marketing Manager to drive the strategic direction of digital marketing for Tax & New Verticals. Your mandate is to uplevel the operational excellence of online acquisition & retargeting across web and native-app growth channels. You will determine allocation of a large monthly marketing budget, drive ROI across marketing strategies, and enjoy high visibility to senior marketing leadership.
You have a strong grasp of the acquisition, retargeting, & attribution marketing technology landscape. In addition, you enjoy making data-driven decisions and executing with product and engineering to implement growth strategies.
Are you ready to help CK grow beyond 100 million members & implement personalized retargeting strategies across the entire member base? Drop us a line!What You Get To Do:
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Own entire channels and strategies - you own the ideation, prioritization, & execution of all marketing optimization levers
- Manage Facebook, Mobile/Web Display, SEM, & other media channels
- Generate personalized media strategies that leverage data science
- Drive creative strategy, partnering across organization to impact landing page generation, multivariate testing, and automation of marketing infrastructure
- Develop processes and frameworks that will scale with a growing organization
- Work cross functionally - you will be a primary point of contact for product, engineering, creative, design, finance, and analytics in a collaborative team environment
- Generate data-driven hypotheses for improving marketing performance, execute A/B tests, and apply knowledge of basic statistics (e.g. sample size, significance) to separate signal from noise
- 3 to 7 years of online marketing experience
- Has demonstrated step-function growth and improved efficiency of marketing channels
- Can drive overall marketing strategy from forecasting, budgeting, and planning--to resource allocation, prioritization, campaign execution, optimization, and reporting
- Has demonstrated tactical excellence in at least one of the following acquisition channels: Display Prospecting, Display Retargeting, Paid Social (Facebook, Instagram, etc.), SEM, Native Mobile
- Proficiency with SQL/BQ/Looker
- Advanced Excel user