Read more at www.linkedin.com
Are you a Marketing Analyst looking for your next role with an award-winning global retail business? Then we’d love to hear from you!
THE ROLE IN A NUTSHELL:
Provide support to the Market Analytics Manager to provide analytics and reporting to the Customer, Brand and Market teams. Provide web analysis, customer insights and hands on implementation. Help to create actions plans to drive development and improvement of marketing and digital initiatives with responsibility for implementation of plans and day to day management of analytics and reporting.MORE ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Support Marketing Analytics Manager in development of marketing analytics globally
- Constantly improve methodologies and dashboards to refine the insights
- Work with cross functional teams in International and markets and contribute to key International digital projects
- Support in development and implementation of key analytics tools for markets including tag management strategy and implementation as well as report auditing
- Ensure Continuous Improvement team implements all necessary tags in website enhancement activities
- Provide insight into areas for website development and website continuous improvement plans
- Analyse eCommerce customer behaviours, through both eMarketing and onsite interactions and provide insights for site optimisation working with optimisation team
- Analyse and report on performance of changes made through Continuous Improvement
- Provide analysis to deliver the customer strategy
- Work with analysts in the team to build up a broader picture of customer activity and business implications
- Not lose sight of the end customer by actively engaging with Company and Franchised Markets through Market and Store visits and to spend 3 days a year working in Store with Store Staff and The Body Shop customer.
- As needed assist some markets with specific analysis and best practice to inform business reviews and business decisions.
- Experience providing analysis to drive business decisions.
- Technical experience in and using web-analytics tools specifically Google Analytics Premium (and preferably Adobe Analytics), to make website decisions.
- Experience using MVT / AB testing, personalisation or recommendations tools (i.e. monetate).
- Understanding of eMarketing strategies and activity planning.
- Understanding of web analytics methodologies, tag strategy, planning, implementation and tagging guidelines.
- Experience in reporting automation as well as high level of skill in numerical and data analysis (SAP, heat maps, data manipulation on large databases)